Fields of Interventions
PHG has set its interventions in line with its strategy as well as responding to the emergency situation and drought.
- Projects: This includes water resources development,unconventional water sources development includingwastewater treatment, integrated rural development andpoverty alleviation projects.
- Training and capacity building: This includes training oflocal councils, women, new graduate engineers andtechnicians as well as building the capacity of grassrootsand small organizations.
- Research and Studies: This includes joint research withlocal and international universities and institutions onvarious water and its related issues including policy issues.
- Some research was donethrough supervising MSc and PhDstudents.
- Awareness Rising
- Lobby and Advocacy
- Stakeholder involvement in water management
- Participate in the national developmental activities
- Participate in local and international conferences andmeetings
- Food Security
- Environment & Ecosystems
- Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Development